• Breaking News

    DISCUSSION OF POLITICS AND ECONOMICS WITH FORAYS INTO PHOTOGRAPHY AND ASTRONOMY

    Search This Blog

    Wednesday, February 1, 2017

    Housekeeping Note

    The destruction of our democracy is moving at a breakneck pace these days, so fast it is impossible to highlight even a quarter of what I would like to write about on this blog. Atrios describes the problem, "Slightly meta, but one increasingly difficult thing about blogging is that it's impossible to stay 5 minutes ahead of the news cycle anymore. I'm usually 15 minutes behind. Once upon a time I could highlight things that you, dear readers, were probably unaware of. Now that's almost impossible. You know the what and what it means before I do, usually."

    In order to keep up with the Trump/Bannon atrocities, please visit me on twitter and Facebook. I will still be posting longer pieces here as much as possible.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment