• Breaking News

    DISCUSSION OF POLITICS AND ECONOMICS WITH FORAYS INTO PHOTOGRAPHY AND ASTRONOMY

    Search This Blog

    Wednesday, May 25, 2016

    Trump-like Figures Becoming Common Due To Elite Failures

    It is nice to see the New York Times picking up on my posts about the rise of Trump - I wish!  But Eduardo Porter's piece nicely summarizes many of the points I've made about the reasons for Trump's support and how a wave of Trump-like figures have sprouted up all over the world and especially in Europe in response to the "Davos elites" failure to respond adequately to the financial crisis of 2008.

    Please read, or re-read, all of the links above as I think they are all very informative.  Hey, I've got to toot my own horn when I can!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment