• Breaking News

    DISCUSSION OF POLITICS AND ECONOMICS WITH FORAYS INTO PHOTOGRAPHY AND ASTRONOMY

    Search This Blog

    Monday, September 26, 2016

    To Watch Or Not

    Decisions, decisions. Should I watch the debate and blog my thoughts and comments or should I just leave that in other more capable hands such as Kos or Kevin Drum and enjoy the evening watching football? What a dilemma! After all, it's the post-debate spin and media analysis that will determine the "narrative" going forward. Al Gore was clearly judged to have clobbered Bush in their first debate by the people who actually watched it. But the media decided his sighs were more important and within the week he had "lost" the debate, never to really recover. Perhaps with more media watchdogs these days, it will be harder to pull that trick. Anyway, I'm not sure my blood-pressure can handle it. We'll see.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment