• Breaking News

    DISCUSSION OF POLITICS AND ECONOMICS WITH FORAYS INTO PHOTOGRAPHY AND ASTRONOMY

    Search This Blog

    Thursday, November 3, 2016

    Astrophotography Adventure - M15 And M31

    Do you need a break from all this election chaos and angst - I sure do. So here are a couple of my latest astrophotography efforts. They are pretty poor - I really need to figure out the proper high ISO levels that I need to use in order to get better images of deep sky objects. The first three images are of the globular cluster M15 and the next two are a really poor attempt at capturing M31, the Andromeda galaxy. These were done with the Starblast 4.5 with 25mm eyepiece and by stacking a handful of 15-25 second exposures. Tracking was on for both but was not aligned properly for the M31 shots. I you want to see professional images of these two objects, you can see M15 here and M31 here.










    No comments:

    Post a Comment