• Breaking News

    DISCUSSION OF POLITICS AND ECONOMICS WITH FORAYS INTO PHOTOGRAPHY AND ASTRONOMY

    Search This Blog

    Thursday, July 12, 2018

    Note To Readers

    As you may have guessed from my last post, I'm depressed about our future. I'm going to take a break from the Trump chaos for a couple of weeks and focus on the beautiful things in the world that Trump and the GOP haven't yet destroyed and the universe that has been here long before they arrived and will be here long after they and we are gone.

    I hope to return refreshed and energized to focus on the midterms which may be the one last chance to save our democracy by peaceable means. I may show up on twitter if Trump blows up the world but, until then, come back to this site for a daily dose of a refreshing alternative to his abuses.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment